Quantcast

missing some countries in the yast-base-master-fa.po file

missing some countries in the yast-base-master-fa.po file

joghd shab
Hello,

I'm translating yast-base-master-fa.po to Persian. I found that Iran is
missing from country list in that file. Please correct this problem if it's
possible.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Hayyan Rostami

Re: missing some countries in the yast-base-master-fa.po file

Carlos E. R.-2
On 27/10/2016 0:35, joghd shab wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm translating yast-base-master-fa.po to Persian. I found that Iran is
> missing from country list in that file. Please correct this problem if it's
> possible.

I think you would need create a bugzilla against YaST.

--
Saludos/Cheers,

   Carlos E.R. (Minas-Morgul - W10)

Re: missing some countries in the yast-base-master-fa.po file

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Create a bug under http://bugzilla.opensuse.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Distribution&format=guided&version=Leap%2042.2 , please. That's a yast bug.

Best regards,
Sarah