meta prj data in devel:languages:misc and incomplete ppc64/ppc64le repo

meta prj data in devel:languages:misc and incomplete ppc64/ppc64le repo

Normand
Hello Dinar,

While investigating a specific build failure on openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC
I looked at other project devel:languages:misc (1)
For me in the meta file (2) the lines related to ppc64/ppc64le (and ppc64p7) would not work as do not refer to a valid repository for those architectures.
Is there an historical reason why we have this setup ?
Should it be modified to refer to openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC repository ?

(1) https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/devel:languages:misc#
(2) https://build.opensuse.org/project/meta/devel:languages:misc
--
Michel Normand

Re: meta prj data in devel:languages:misc and incomplete ppc64/ppc64le repo

Dinar Valeev-3
On 08/27/2015 11:49 AM, Normand wrote:

> Hello Dinar,
>
> While investigating a specific build failure on openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC
> I looked at other project devel:languages:misc (1)
> For me in the meta file (2) the lines related to ppc64/ppc64le (and ppc64p7) would not work as do not refer to a valid repository for those architectures.
> Is there an historical reason why we have this setup ?
> Should it be modified to refer to openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC repository ?
>
> (1) https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/devel:languages:misc#
> (2) https://build.opensuse.org/project/meta/devel:languages:misc
Yes, this is wrong. I'm thinking to drop ppc64p7, as it too confusing. Or we need to document
the proper meta configuration for Power builds.

The prj you're refer, just lacks of additional prj path to openSUSE:Factory:PowerPC.

Dinar,