lyx GUI fonts

Istvan Gabor
Hello list users:

I've installed the new lyx 1.5 beta version (lyx-beta-1.5.0beta1-
1.guru.suse102) on my openSUSE 10.2 system. The program
starts fine but the GUI fonts are very small. I tried to change
the GTK font sizes in KDE control center but it had no effect. I
ran gnome-font-properties and changed font sizes there but it
had no effect either.
How could I raise the font size in the lyx GUI?

Thanks,
IG

Re: lyx GUI fonts

Scott Jones-6
On Thursday 15 March 2007, Istvan Gabor wrote:

> Hello list users:
>
> I've installed the new lyx 1.5 beta version (lyx-beta-1.5.0beta1-
> 1.guru.suse102) on my openSUSE 10.2 system. The program
> starts fine but the GUI fonts are very small. I tried to change
> the GTK font sizes in KDE control center but it had no effect. I
> ran gnome-font-properties and changed font sizes there but it
> had no effect either.
> How could I raise the font size in the lyx GUI?

LyX uses Qt, not GTK, so I'd guess (and correctly, since I just tried it) that
qtconfig will do what you want.

Re: lyx GUI fonts

Istvan Gabor
> > Hello list users:
> >
> > I've installed the new lyx 1.5 beta version (lyx-beta-
1.5.0beta1-
> > 1.guru.suse102) on my openSUSE 10.2 system. The
program
> > starts fine but the GUI fonts are very small. I tried
to change
> > the GTK font sizes in KDE control center but it had no
effect. I
> > ran gnome-font-properties and changed font sizes there
but it
> > had no effect either.
> > How could I raise the font size in the lyx GUI?
>
> LyX uses Qt, not GTK, so I'd guess (and correctly, since
I just tried it) that
> qtconfig will do what you want.
> --

Thanks for the quick reply!