lock

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

lock

Opensuse Català
Hello,

Why is yast-storage-ng's translation currently locked for updates on weblate?

Thanks!

David
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: lock

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Hello,

> Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017 um 16:25 Uhr
> Von: "Opensuse Català" <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email]
> Betreff: [opensuse-translation] lock
>
> Hello,
>
> Why is yast-storage-ng's translation currently locked for updates on weblate?
Perhaps the YaST Team added something to translations.
I can edit all and don't have any problems with weblate.
>
> Thanks!
>
> David
> --
Best regards,
Sarah
>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: lock

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti-2
Hi,

It has a warning at the top:

yast-storage-ng shares strings (but not code base) with yast-storage.
To share translations with yast-storage, please go to
https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/yast-storage/ng-master/

So to translate yast-storage-ng you should translate yast-storage

Regards

Luiz

2017-01-24 13:37 GMT-02:00 Sarah Julia Kriesch <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
>> Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017 um 16:25 Uhr
>> Von: "Opensuse Català" <[hidden email]>
>> An: [hidden email]
>> Betreff: [opensuse-translation] lock
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Why is yast-storage-ng's translation currently locked for updates on weblate?
> Perhaps the YaST Team added something to translations.
> I can edit all and don't have any problems with weblate.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> David
>> --
> Best regards,
> Sarah
>>
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: lock

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti-2
Hi,

I think the missing translation on yast-storage-ng/master will be
synced with yast-storage/ng-master/ as the missing strings are the
same (the last ones added - "Installing required packages failed." and
"Adding the following packages failed: %s")

What I don't know is the frequency the sync happens, we will have to
wait and see.

Regards

Luiz


2017-01-24 15:51 GMT-02:00 Opensuse Català <[hidden email]>:

> 2017-01-24 17:42 GMT+01:00 Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> It has a warning at the top:
>>
>> yast-storage-ng shares strings (but not code base) with yast-storage.
>> To share translations with yast-storage, please go to
>> https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/yast-storage/ng-master/
>>
>> So to translate yast-storage-ng you should translate yast-storage
>
> I don't understand this. Yast-storage is completely translated to my
> locale (ca) and it is in a separeted package/file on weblate... The
> one blocked is yast-storage-ng. I have noticed now that there is also
> one yast-storage/ng master, completely translated and unblocked...
>
> The only warning I see is "This translation is currently locked for
> updates!" and I cannot even suggest.
>
> Thanks,
>
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Luiz
>>
>> 2017-01-24 13:37 GMT-02:00 Sarah Julia Kriesch <[hidden email]>:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>>> Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017 um 16:25 Uhr
>>>> Von: "Opensuse Català" <[hidden email]>
>>>> An: [hidden email]
>>>> Betreff: [opensuse-translation] lock
>>>>
>>>> Hello,
>>>>
>>>> Why is yast-storage-ng's translation currently locked for updates on weblate?
>>> Perhaps the YaST Team added something to translations.
>>> I can edit all and don't have any problems with weblate.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks!
>>>>
>>>> David
>>>> --
>>> Best regards,
>>> Sarah
>>>>
>>> --
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: lock

David Medina
Thanks a lot for your answers.

Regards to everyone.

David

El dimarts, 24 gener de 2017 19.09.44 CET, el/la Luiz Fernando Ranghetti
<[hidden email]> va escriure:

> Hi,
>
> I think the missing translation on yast-storage-ng/master will be
> synced with yast-storage/ng-master/ as the missing strings are the
> same (the last ones added - "Installing required packages failed." and
> "Adding the following packages failed: %s")
>
> What I don't know is the frequency the sync happens, we will have to
> wait and see.
>
> Regards
>
> Luiz
>
>
> 2017-01-24 15:51 GMT-02:00 Opensuse Català <[hidden email]>:
>> 2017-01-24 17:42 GMT+01:00 Luiz Fernando Ranghetti
>> <[hidden email]>:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It has a warning at the top:
>>>
>>> yast-storage-ng shares strings (but not code base) with yast-storage.
>>> To share translations with yast-storage, please go to
>>> https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/yast-storage/ng-master/
>>>
>>> So to translate yast-storage-ng you should translate yast-storage
>>
>> I don't understand this. Yast-storage is completely translated to my
>> locale (ca) and it is in a separeted package/file on weblate... The
>> one blocked is yast-storage-ng. I have noticed now that there is also
>> one yast-storage/ng master, completely translated and unblocked...
>>
>> The only warning I see is "This translation is currently locked for
>> updates!" and I cannot even suggest.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Luiz
>>>
>>> 2017-01-24 13:37 GMT-02:00 Sarah Julia Kriesch <[hidden email]>:
>>>> Hello,
>>>>
>>>>> Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Januar 2017 um 16:25 Uhr
>>>>> Von: "Opensuse Català" <[hidden email]>
>>>>> An: [hidden email]
>>>>> Betreff: [opensuse-translation] lock
>>>>>
>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>
>>>>> Why is yast-storage-ng's translation currently locked for
>>>>> updates on weblate?
>>>> Perhaps the YaST Team added something to translations.
>>>> I can edit all and don't have any problems with weblate.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks!
>>>>>
>>>>> David
>>>>> --
>>>> Best regards,
>>>> Sarah
>>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>>



--
Enviat amb el Dekko des del meu telèfon Ubuntu
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: lock

Ancor Gonzalez Sosa
In reply to this post by Opensuse Català
On 01/24/2017 04:25 PM, Opensuse Català wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Why is yast-storage-ng's translation currently locked for updates on weblate?

Don't worry much. yast-storage-ng is not available in any openSUSE (or
even SUSE) product. It's under heavy development and targeted for
openSUSE 43, so there is no point in starting the translation at the moment.

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]