kmail: unknown akonadi error

Dennis Gallien
When I right-click on several folders (but one in particular) in the left-side
folder tree, all the folder names change to the color red and kmail locks up.
These msgs are written to the akonadictl log:

log_mixedmaildir: Error running ItemModifyJob:  "[LLCONFLICT] Item was
   modified elsewhere, aborting STORE."
log_mixedmaildirresource: "[LLCONFLICT] Item was modified elsewhere, aborting
   STORE."
log_akonadicore: Received response with a different tag!
log_akonadicore: Received response with a different tag!

Running akonadictl restart clears the problem.

I've searched through kde-bug reports for kmail and akonadi but didn't find
anything that described this problem.  Clearing the folder cache was no help.
Google returned zero on the error message.

Suggestions or insights?

TIA,

--dg

Re: kmail: unknown akonadi error

Stakanov Schufter
In data sabato 13 gennaio 2018 17:02:22 CET, Dennis Gallien ha scritto:

> When I right-click on several folders (but one in particular) in the
> left-side folder tree, all the folder names change to the color red and
> kmail locks up. These msgs are written to the akonadictl log:
>
> log_mixedmaildir: Error running ItemModifyJob:  "[LLCONFLICT] Item was
>    modified elsewhere, aborting STORE."
> log_mixedmaildirresource: "[LLCONFLICT] Item was modified elsewhere,
> aborting STORE."
> log_akonadicore: Received response with a different tag!
> log_akonadicore: Received response with a different tag!
>
> Running akonadictl restart clears the problem.
>
> I've searched through kde-bug reports for kmail and akonadi but didn't find
> anything that described this problem.  Clearing the folder cache was no
> help. Google returned zero on the error message.
>
> Suggestions or insights?
>
> TIA,
>
> --dg
And your version of Leap, version of kmail and did you upgrade or is this a
new install? Or is it TW?

On Saturday, January 13, 2018 5:05:09 PM EST stakanov wrote:

> In data sabato 13 gennaio 2018 17:02:22 CET, Dennis Gallien ha scritto:
> > When I right-click on several folders (but one in particular) in the
> > left-side folder tree, all the folder names change to the color red and
> > kmail locks up. These msgs are written to the akonadictl log:
> >
> > log_mixedmaildir: Error running ItemModifyJob:  "[LLCONFLICT] Item was
> >    modified elsewhere, aborting STORE."
> > log_mixedmaildirresource: "[LLCONFLICT] Item was modified elsewhere,
> >    aborting STORE."
> > log_akonadicore: Received response with a different tag!
> > log_akonadicore: Received response with a different tag!
> >
> > Running akonadictl restart clears the problem.
> >
> > I've searched through kde-bug reports for kmail and akonadi but didn't
> > find anything that described this problem.  Clearing the folder cache was
>>  no help. Google returned zero on the error message.
> >
> > Suggestions or insights?
> >
> > TIA,
> >
> > --dg
>
> And your version of Leap, version of kmail and did you upgrade or is this a
> new install? Or is it TW?

Thanks for reply!

Sorry, stupid omission on my part:  Leap 42.2, Kmail 5.3.0 using KDE
Frameworks 5.26.0 built against Qt 5.6.1.  Package is 16.08.2-2.5.3 from
Update Repository.