kmail signature question

Tim Hanson-5
I just upgraded from an old (9.3) version to 10.2.  It's been a long time
since I configured kmail.

Specifically, my old version had a checkbox somewhere to add the output of a
program (i.e., "fortune") as a signature.  I can't find it on this version.
I have been looking in the "Settings|Configure Kmail|Composer" set of
dialogs.

Re: kmail signature question

Scott Jones-6
On Monday 16 April 2007, Tim Hanson wrote:

> I just upgraded from an old (9.3) version to 10.2.  It's been a long time
> since I configured kmail.
>
> Specifically, my old version had a checkbox somewhere to add the output of
> a program (i.e., "fortune") as a signature.  I can't find it on this
> version. I have been looking in the "Settings|Configure Kmail|Composer" set
> of dialogs.

Settings, Configure KMail, Identities, Modify, Signature, Obtain signature
text from: