kio-extras5 man missing

Martin Koller
Hi,

just installed 17.04 version on Leap 42.2.
Now I'm missing the man kio slave plugin.

Just guessing: there was a change regarding the need of gperf for building it.
Was this the reason it was not built ?
Maybe there's just a dependency missing in the spec file for building ?

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at

Re: kio-extras5 man missing

Luca Beltrame
In data martedì 25 aprile 2017 08:16:20 CEST, Martin Koller ha scritto:

> Just guessing: there was a change regarding the need of gperf for building
> it. Was this the reason it was not built ?

Yes, that's the reason.

[   75s]
[   75s] -- The following OPTIONAL packages have not been found:
[   75s]
[   75s]  * Gperf , Perfect hash function generator , <http://www.gnu.org/
software/gperf/>
[   75s]    Needed to build the man kioslave
[   75s]  * Qt5WebEngineWidgets (required version >= 5.7.0)

I would not add it straight away if that's OK: currently 17.04 is being under
review for Leap and TW, and it's been quite a rough ride to get there. Any
further additions would slow down the review process, so please bear with it
for a little more.
review.

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team