installing software

mhm2010mhm
Hi
 iam new in using linux and i have some problems ith SUSE10.1

1/ i cannot instll any software such as realplayer new version from mozilla
fireox
or any software else
2/in kaffeine or any another multimedia program how i can change the
subtitle language .

thank you very much

mhm2010mhm

Re: installing software

CyberOrg
On 8/13/06, mohammed hassan <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>  iam new in using linux and i have some problems ith SUSE10.1

You might want to check out "The Easiest Linux Guide You'll Ever Read"

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/17632.html

-J

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: installing software

Kenneth Aar, Grafikern.no
mohammed hassan wrote:
> Hi
> iam new in using linux and i have some problems ith SUSE10.1
>
> 1/ i cannot instll any software such as realplayer new version from
> mozilla
> fireox
> or any software else
> 2/in kaffeine or any another multimedia program how i can change the
> subtitle language .
Hi

1: I think you have to specify a little more, how have you tried to
install software? Have you tried Yast>Add / Remove software ?

2. After having started a DVD right click on the picture choose subtitle
somewhere in the middle. Or choose Player form the top menu and choose
subtitle.

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: installing software

James Knott
mohammed hassan wrote:
> Hi
> iam new in using linux and i have some problems ith SUSE10.1
>
> 1/ i cannot instll any software such as realplayer new version from mozilla
> fireox
> or any software else

Just saying you can't install software, isn't telling us much.  What are
the problems you're experiencing?  Symptoms etc.?

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]