initial configuration.xml

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

initial configuration.xml

Dinar Valeev
Hi,

Is there a way to provide initial configuration.xml prior private
instance start?

I tried to place configuration.xml into OBS_DIR, but /configuration
still reports previously configured values.

What is the correct way to change configuration before service is started?

Thanks,
Dinar
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: initial configuration.xml

Adrian Schröter
On Freitag, 10. März 2017, 10:30:07 CET wrote Dinar Valeev:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a way to provide initial configuration.xml prior private
> instance start?
>
> I tried to place configuration.xml into OBS_DIR, but /configuration
> still reports previously configured values.
>
> What is the correct way to change configuration before service is started?

using "osc -e /configuration" .. that file is written by the api and needs
to stay in sync.

The api has the right default values in the database on initial installation.

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
 
Maxfeldstraße 5                        
90409 Nürnberg
Germany


--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: initial configuration.xml

Dinar Valeev
On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 5:07 PM, Adrian Schröter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Freitag, 10. März 2017, 10:30:07 CET wrote Dinar Valeev:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there a way to provide initial configuration.xml prior private
>> instance start?
>>
>> I tried to place configuration.xml into OBS_DIR, but /configuration
>> still reports previously configured values.
>>
>> What is the correct way to change configuration before service is started?
>
> using "osc -e /configuration" .. that file is written by the api and needs
> to stay in sync.
>
> The api has the right default values in the database on initial installation.
I want to avoid to use api and supply credentials to configuration
management. So to configure a download_url
only an option is to write a db seed?


>
> --
>
> Adrian Schroeter
> email: [hidden email]
>
> SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
>
> Maxfeldstraße 5
> 90409 Nürnberg
> Germany
>
>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]