https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:CLT2011

PatrickD Garvey
CLT 2011 happened some time ago. What does the openSUSE project
usually do with such wiki pages?

> CLT 2011 happened some time ago. What does the openSUSE project
> usually do with such wiki pages?

Re: https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:CLT2011

PatrickD Garvey
On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 1:33 AM, Sarah Julia Kriesch
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>> Gesendet: Samstag, 26. November 2016 um 01:45 Uhr
>> Von: "PatrickD Garvey" <[hidden email]>
>> An: "_openSUSE Wiki Mailing List - [hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
>> Betreff: [opensuse-wiki] https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:CLT2011
>>
>> CLT 2011 happened some time ago. What does the openSUSE project
>> usually do with such wiki pages?
>> --
>> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>
> Such pages exist until the next wiki cleanup.
Do we mark them in some way, so at the next wiki cleanup they get cleaned up?

I know these are obvious questions, but I'm relatively new here and
want to cooperate with those who are already managing the wiki.