https://en.opensuse.org/Command_Line_Tuesdays

PatrickD Garvey
https://en.opensuse.org/Command_Line_Tuesdays appears to be an
incomplete copy of some news.openSUSE.org articles.

Does it belong in the wiki?

Re: https://en.opensuse.org/Command_Line_Tuesdays

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Hi!

Everybody can create wiki articles in our wiki if needed.
Somebody has got the opinion that a news article is so good that it should be in the wiki, too. -> He will create a wiki page.

Generally I would say, we don't need double posts/ pages and that shouldn't be in our wiki. But it is difficult to seperate and filter something like that. All wiki maintainers are volunteers and it takes time for reviewing all pages.

Best regards,
Sarah

> Gesendet: Samstag, 26. November 2016 um 03:37 Uhr
> Von: "PatrickD Garvey" <[hidden email]>
> An: "_openSUSE Wiki Mailing List - [hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: [opensuse-wiki] https://en.opensuse.org/Command_Line_Tuesdays
>
> https://en.opensuse.org/Command_Line_Tuesdays appears to be an
> incomplete copy of some news.openSUSE.org articles.
>
> Does it belong in the wiki?

>> incomplete copy of some news.openSUSE.org articles.
>>
>> Does it belong in the wiki?
>> --
>> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 1:31 AM, Sarah Julia Kriesch
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Everybody can create wiki articles in our wiki if needed.
> Somebody has got the opinion that a news article is so good that it should be in the wiki, too. -> He will create a wiki page.
>
> Generally I would say, we don't need double posts/ pages and that shouldn't be in our wiki. But it is difficult to seperate and filter something like that. All wiki maintainers are volunteers and it takes time for reviewing all pages.
>
> Best regards,
> Sarah

So....

Do we just leave this one, incomplete and no longer being updated, in
the wiki in the hopes the author completes the article?