hidden files on K3b

richard-g8jvm
Hi,
Does anyone know how to get K3b to show hidden files ?

Richard

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: hidden files on K3b

stephan beal
On Friday 11 August 2006 00:10, Richard Bown wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone know how to get K3b to show hidden files ?

If you mean "show them so that you can burn them to CD/DVD", there are
at least two options:

a) right-click in the top/right file view are. Click View --> Show
Hidden Files.

b) use Konqueror to browse and simply drag/drop directly into k3b.

--
----- [hidden email]   http://s11n.net
"...pleasure is a grace and is not obedient to the commands

Re: hidden files on K3b

richard-g8jvm
On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 00:20 +0200, stephan beal wrote:

> On Friday 11 August 2006 00:10, Richard Bown wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Does anyone know how to get K3b to show hidden files ?
>
> If you mean "show them so that you can burn them to CD/DVD", there are
> at least two options:
>
> a) right-click in the top/right file view are. Click View --> Show
> Hidden Files.
>
> b) use Konqueror to browse and simply drag/drop directly into k3b.

Thanks, its not very obvious, I've been looking for quite a while.