help.opensuse.org needs updating

Jan Papež (honyczek)
Hi,

there are some old links at page http://help.opensuse.org/#docs and
after switching to Activedoc it would be nice if the page got current
links.

--
Jan Papež (honyczek)

Re: help.opensuse.org needs updating

Juergen Weigert-2
Right. help.opensuse.org/#docs should mention activedoc.
But I cannot edit there. It is apparently not a wiki and I don't know
who has control.

I'll keep doc.opensuse.org online for at least a year. My plan is to
merge it so that doc.opensuse.org becomes an entrypage of activedoc in
the long run.

cheers, JW-