gnome

richard-g8jvm
Hi , I've asked before with no answer :(
Does anyone know the url of  the repository which has rpms to install
gnome 2.14 .
I did some hunting on as many Suse sites and I thought I had found them
off this url:-
http://ftp4.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/apt/SuSE/10.1-i386/

But looking today not there, maybe I bookmarked the wrong url.

I want to install Gnome 2.14 or later to check if the bug effecting
sound is a Suse bug or a gnome bug.
I know other distros using Gnome 2.14 do not have this bug.
TIA
Richard

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]