fetching wiki edits

Priyanka
Hi,

I am Priyanka and I am developing a karma plugin for openSUSE Connect.
What I wanted was to reward people on Connect who make openSUSE wiki
edits. But I'm not sure how to go about this as in who makes what
edit. Do you have any data that can help me or some other idea that
you'd like to share and would be helpful for my project.

Thanks & Regards
Priyanka M

Re: fetching wiki edits

Rajko M.
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 18:04:07 +0530
Priyanka <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am Priyanka and I am developing a karma plugin for openSUSE Connect.
> What I wanted was to reward people on Connect who make openSUSE wiki
> edits. But I'm not sure how to go about this as in who makes what
> edit. Do you have any data that can help me or some other idea that
> you'd like to share and would be helpful for my project.

Maybe monitoring this via Atom feed?

http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&feed=atom

There was also RSS feed, but it is missing in a Toolbox. Place where it
was is empty, so it can be just a bug. The API could be still functional:
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Special:RecentChanges&feed=rss

(will see that later)

> Priyanka M

PS.
Please use [hidden email] as wiki mail list was depreciated
in favor of web list. We are trying to concentrate our communication
channels in a smaller number of lists, with more participants, in order
to make communication simple and effective. The opensuse-wiki should
redirect to opensuse-web.

--
Regards, Rajko

Re: fetching wiki edits