excluded: is build in architecture 'local'

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

excluded: is build in architecture 'local'

Matwey V. Kornilov
Hello,

images build is excluded due to "is build in architecture 'local'" for
the following package:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:matwey:experimental:Leap:42.1/_product:openSUSE-cd-mini-i586
At the same time 'local' architecture is enabled for images repo but it
is missed from architectures shown. I must be missing something. How
could I build this kiwi image?

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: excluded: is build in architecture 'local'

Dinar Valeev
On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Matwey V. Kornilov
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> images build is excluded due to "is build in architecture 'local'" for the
> following package:
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:matwey:experimental:Leap:42.1/_product:openSUSE-cd-mini-i586
> At the same time 'local' architecture is enabled for images repo but it is
> missed from architectures shown. I must be missing something. How could I
> build this kiwi image?
The project must be whitelisted for kiwi product builds on 'local' architecture
>
> --
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: excluded: is build in architecture 'local'

Matwey V. Kornilov
18.04.2016 13:25, Dinar Valeev пишет:

> On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 12:22 PM, Matwey V. Kornilov
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> images build is excluded due to "is build in architecture 'local'" for the
>> following package:
>> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:matwey:experimental:Leap:42.1/_product:openSUSE-cd-mini-i586
>> At the same time 'local' architecture is enabled for images repo but it is
>> missed from architectures shown. I must be missing something. How could I
>> build this kiwi image?
> The project must be whitelisted for kiwi product builds on 'local' architecture

Thank you, now it is almost clear.

>>
>> --
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>


--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: excluded: is build in architecture 'local'

Adrian Schröter
In reply to this post by Matwey V. Kornilov
On Montag, 18. April 2016, 13:22:30 wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:
> Hello,
>
> images build is excluded due to "is build in architecture 'local'" for
> the following package:
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:matwey:experimental:Leap:42.1/_product:openSUSE-cd-mini-i586
> At the same time 'local' architecture is enabled for images repo but it
> is missed from architectures shown. I must be missing something. How
> could I build this kiwi image?

Just remove the local architecture from your setup. It will build it on a standard
worker and not on the reserved ones.

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
 
Maxfeldstraße 5                        
90409 Nürnberg
Germany


--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [hidden email]