duplicate messages on list

Dave Plater lst
Hi, I think that I may have a clue about the duplicate messages. I just
examined the thread in the web ui and discovered many drafts still open
in the thread. Thunderbird saves drafts after x time and obviously these
must get sent to the gmail server. I'm deliberately waiting until tbird
saves a draft of this message.
Did I have multiple duplicates in this thread:
Re: [opensuse] another WD Green AV-GP HD failure [solved]
by any chance?

Dave P

Re: duplicate messages on list