doubt

Opensuse Català
Hello,

Is it wrong to translate strings with the following context:

Desktop Action (   )-Exec

I mean, they are commands, aren't they? If we translate them, they won't work...

Re: doubt

Sarah Julia Kriesch
That's looking like a function/ method.
So don't translate it, please.

Best regards,
Sarah

> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2017 um 18:46 Uhr
> Von: "Opensuse Català" <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email]
> Betreff: [opensuse-translation] doubt
>
> Hello,
>
> Is it wrong to translate strings with the following context:
>
> Desktop Action (   )-Exec
>
> I mean, they are commands, aren't they? If we translate them, they won't work...
>
> Thanks,

Re: doubt

Ancor Gonzalez Sosa
On 05/31/2017 06:46 PM, Opensuse Català wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it wrong to translate strings with the following context:
>
> Desktop Action (   )-Exec

Just out of curiosity, where exactly is that string? Which file/line?

Cheers.
--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH