doc.opensuse.org title

Manu Gupta
Hi all

doc.opensuse.org still remains rtfm.opensuse.org at the website please
correct that

Regards
Manu

Re: doc.opensuse.org title

Juergen Weigert-2
On Oct 26, 10 21:09:53 +0530, Manu Gupta wrote:
> Hi all
>
> doc.opensuse.org still remains rtfm.opensuse.org at the website please
> correct that

You mean, like the URL doc.opensuse.org being rewritten to rtfm ?
I do not see this effect here.

Although the setup is not symmetric. There only exists one vhost entry for
rtfm.opensuse.org and doc.opensuse.org being probably an alias. I'll
investigate.

thanks for the pointer.

        cheers,
                JW-

--
 o \  Juergen Weigert  paint it green!    __/ _=======.=======_
<V> | [hidden email]       back to ascii!  __/        _---|____________\/

SuSE. Supporting Linux since 1992.

Re: doc.opensuse.org title

Manu Gupta
I am again sorry for being unclear I mean

On Tue, 2010-10-26 at 19:07 +0200, Juergen Weigert wrote:

> On Oct 26, 10 21:09:53 +0530, Manu Gupta wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > doc.opensuse.org still remains rtfm.opensuse.org at the website please
> > correct that
>
> You mean, like the URL doc.opensuse.org being rewritten to rtfm ?
> I do not see this effect here.
>
> Although the setup is not symmetric. There only exists one vhost entry for
> rtfm.opensuse.org and doc.opensuse.org being probably an alias. I'll
> investigate.
>
> thanks for the pointer.
>
>         cheers,
>                 JW-

Re: doc.opensuse.org title

Juergen Weigert-2
On Oct 26, 10 22:40:26 +0530, Manu Gupta wrote:
> I am again sorry for being unclear I mean

Ah, found it. fixed. It now reads [hidden email]

thanks,
        JW-