cockpit-wicked ready for translation

Imobach González Sosa-2
Hi all,

A few weeks ago, we announced the release of Cockpit Wicked. As you may have
guessed, it is a module to manage Wicked configuration through Cockpit :). You
can find the details in the original announcement[1].

Today, I would like to announce that the module is ready for translation in
Weblate[2]. Please, let me know if you have any question or if I can help in
any way.

Thanks!

Regards,
Imo

[1] https://lists.opensuse.org/archives/list/factory@.../
thread/TW4PKHWEHDXUXHETEQINLDSA2BACVRVH/
[2] https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/cockpit-wicked/master/

--
Imobach González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE LLC