'browse for other folders' window always visible by default

'browse for other folders' window always visible by default

Istvan Gabor
Hello all:

Newer mozilla/seamonkey and some other programs use (I
guess) gtk interfaces, eg for saving files.
How can I make the 'browse for other folders' window visible
as a default setting?  It irritates me that I have to click the
'browse for other folders' line every time when I want to save
a file (eg in seamonkey).

Thanks,
IG

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]