broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

Dave Plater lst
My home:plater/osc-plugin-overview package has been stuck on :
broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh:
fork: Resource temporarily unavailable since I deleted it and branched
from openSUSE:Tools. How do I fix it?
Thanks
Dave P

Re: broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

Björn Geuken
On 08/24/2017 12:01 PM, Dave Plater wrote:
> My home:plater/osc-plugin-overview package has been stuck on :
> broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh:
> fork: Resource temporarily unavailable since I deleted it and branched
> from openSUSE:Tools. How do I fix it?
> Thanks
> Dave P

Adrian already re-triggered the service. To give you some context,
services are running by on specific workers. It might happen that they
get stuck by a long queue or fail.
In the latter case it might help to re-trigger the service run by
clicking the 'Trigger services' link on the package view.

Cheers
Björn

--
Björn Geuken - Rails Developer - Open Build Service
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,

Re: broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

Adrian Schröter
On Donnerstag, 24. August 2017, 12:01:58 CEST wrote Dave Plater:
> My home:plater/osc-plugin-overview package has been stuck on :
> broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh:
> fork: Resource temporarily unavailable since I deleted it and branched
> from openSUSE:Tools. How do I fix it?

Hm, usually we catch such errors as bad jobs, not sure why it didn't
worked here, but we fight with docker a bit atm.

However, I triggered the service manually now. You can do so also via

 osc service remoterun $project $package

next time

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany

On 24/08/2017 13:54, Adrian Schröter wrote:

> On Donnerstag, 24. August 2017, 12:01:58 CEST wrote Dave Plater:
>> My home:plater/osc-plugin-overview package has been stuck on :
>> broken: service error: /usr/lib/obs/server/call-service-in-docker.sh:
>> fork: Resource temporarily unavailable since I deleted it and branched
>> from openSUSE:Tools. How do I fix it?
>
> Hm, usually we catch such errors as bad jobs, not sure why it didn't
> worked here, but we fight with docker a bit atm.
>
> However, I triggered the service manually now. You can do so also via
>
>   osc service remoterun $project $package
>
> next time

Thanks, I'll do that. I see the "trigger services" link hiding under
"download files" in the web ui.
Dave P