autoyast2-utils

houghi
Due to the change from *.sel to *.pak, create_package_descr will be
changed. As this is packaged in autoyast2-utils, I wonder if either the
newer autoyast2-utils rpm or create_package_descr will be released before
Alpha 3, so I can check if it works with makeSUSEdvd.

It was said that it might become available with CVS. Any news on that?
--
houghi
At the source of every error which is blamed on the computer you will