api.opensuse.org update 07.08. 16:00 UTC

api.opensuse.org update 07.08. 16:00 UTC

Andreas Bauer-3
Hi,

the opensuse API will get an update today at 16:00 UTC (18:00 CEST).
The main reason for the update is the setup of a SQL database for storing the
metadata of projects and packages. Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours.

Andreas Bauer - Novell - SUSE Internal Tools

Re: api.opensuse.org update 07.08. 16:00 UTC

Andreas Bauer-3
On Monday, 7. August 2006 13:54, Andreas Bauer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the opensuse API will get an update today at 16:00 UTC (18:00 CEST).
> The main reason for the update is the setup of a SQL database for storing
> the metadata of projects and packages. Estimated downtime is 1-2 hours.

I had to stop and revert the update because the server ran a too old version
of the database, which I unfortunately haven't checked before. Sorry for
that. I will look into this tomorrow.

The server is running again unchanged.

--
Andreas Bauer - Novell - SUSE Internal Tools