Your openSUSE account requires a new password

Your openSUSE account requires a new password

Per Jessen-2
Dear Community

On Monday 18 May 2020 at 07:00 UTC, we will switch over all remaining openSUSE
services to the new authentication system.  At the same time, the openSUSE
forums will also move to the new setup in Nürnberg.

Important:

The change of our authentication system will require you go to set a new
password for your user account.

For more details about the changes to the authentication system, its migration
status and the re-registration verification, please go to
https://idp-portal-info.suse.com.

Have a lot fun!

--
Per Jessen, Zürich
on behalf of openSUSE Heroes

Re: Your openSUSE account requires a new password

Per Jessen-2
Per Jessen wrote:
> Dear Community
>
> On Monday 18 May 2020 at 07:00 UTC, we will switch over all remaining
> openSUSE services to the new authentication system.  At the same time,
> the openSUSE forums will also move to the new setup in Nürnberg.

Just a quick follow-up - this morning we successfully (and sofar without issues)
switched over to the new authentication system.  Also, the openSUSE forums
(https://forums.opensuse.org)) are now active again, running on the new platform.

Still important:

The change of our authentication system will require you go to set a new
password for your user account.

For more details about the changes to the authentication system, its migration
status and the re-registration verification, please go to
https://idp-portal-info.suse.com.

Have a lot fun!

--
Per Jessen, Zürich