Xgl: larger that screen windows for OO.o and YaST in KDE

Xgl: larger that screen windows for OO.o and YaST in KDE

Silviu Marin-Caea-2
I use Xgl + compiz under KDE.  Every version I had has this bug:

OpenOffice.org windows start larger than the available screen area, and need
to be resized.  They also start directly in the next viewport, not in the
active one.  In the active one there's only a few pixels of the left frame of
the window.

Also, yast sw_single always starts the same way.

I have used 10.1, 10.2alpha2, Xgl from the distribution and Xgl from
Compiz-Quinn repository.

Does this combination work right for anyone?  Does it work under Gnome?