Window unchangable

Hans de Faber-2
In the left corner of the window titlebar is menu with an item named
'more actions/special application settings'.

The next menu contains a tab 'Apperance and fixes'.

This menu has an item 'No tittle bar and frame'.

I activated this selection and the titlebar and frame where gone as
expected.

The problem is how to do additional setting now the title bar with the
menu entry is gone?

The window configuration is now unchangable because there is no
entrypoint for the menu of this window!

Doe anybody know a solution ???

Thanks, Hans

Re: Window unchangable

Knurpht-openSUSE
Op zondag 5 juli 2020 21:22:46 CEST schreef JJM de Faber:

> In the left corner of the window titlebar is menu with an item named
> 'more actions/special application settings'.
>
> The next menu contains a tab 'Apperance and fixes'.
>
> This menu has an item 'No tittle bar and frame'.
>
> I activated this selection and the titlebar and frame where gone as
> expected.
>
> The problem is how to do additional setting now the title bar with the
> menu entry is gone?
>
> The window configuration is now unchangable because there is no
> entrypoint for the menu of this window!
>
> Doe anybody know a solution ???
>
> Thanks, Hans
I've never tried this, but I get what you mean. IIRC you should see an entry
for the specific program/window in the Systemsettings - Windowmanagement.
Remove or edit that and it should be OK again.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Forums Team

Re: Window unchangable

gumb
On 05/07/2020 21:22, JJM de Faber wrote:

> In the left corner of the window titlebar is menu with an item named
> 'more actions/special application settings'.
>
> The next menu contains a tab 'Apperance and fixes'.
>
> This menu has an item 'No tittle bar and frame'.
>
> I activated this selection and the titlebar and frame where gone as
> expected.
>
> The problem is how to do additional setting now the title bar with the
> menu entry is gone?
>
> The window configuration is now unchangable because there is no
> entrypoint for the menu of this window!
>
> Doe anybody know a solution ???
>
> Thanks, Hans

Format the disk and reinstall :p

Or for a slightly less drastic alternative, try the shortcut
Alt + F3

gumb

Re: Window unchangable solved

Hans de Faber-2

On 2020-07-05 21:43, Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:

> Op zondag 5 juli 2020 21:22:46 CEST schreef JJM de Faber:
>> In the left corner of the window titlebar is menu with an item named
>> 'more actions/special application settings'.
>>
>> The next menu contains a tab 'Apperance and fixes'.
>>
>> This menu has an item 'No tittle bar and frame'.
>>
>> I activated this selection and the titlebar and frame where gone as
>> expected.
>>
>> The problem is how to do additional setting now the title bar with the
>> menu entry is gone?
>>
>> The window configuration is now unchangable because there is no
>> entrypoint for the menu of this window!
>>
>> Doe anybody know a solution ???
>>
>> Thanks, Hans
> I've never tried this, but I get what you mean. IIRC you should see an entry
> for the specific program/window in the Systemsettings - Windowmanagement.
> Remove or edit that and it should be OK again.

Thanks, problem solved ,within some minutes on sunday evening, great !!!!