Wiki search broken

Christian Boltz-5
Hello,

the wiki search is completely broken/down - it results in

    An error has occurred while searching: HTTP request timed out.

Can a wiki server admin please fix this?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Argh, ich wollte heute doch gar nicht mehr siggen!
[Michael Hoffmann in dag°]

Re: Wiki search broken

Carlos E. R.-2
On 2016-02-25 20:50, Christian Boltz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the wiki search is completely broken/down - it results in
>
>     An error has occurred while searching: HTTP request timed out.

Maybe related to the spam attack. See the other post.

  (from openSUSE Leap 42.1 x86_64 (test))

Re: Wiki search broken

G G-13
Hi,
I have noticed the same problem in the Italian Wiki (for instance [0]).

Bye
hawake

[0] https://it.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Speciale%3ARicerca&profile=default&search=openSUSE&fulltext=Search

--
Linux user number 433087
Linux registered machine number 351448

Fw: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki search broken

Sarah Julia Kriesch
We should forward it to our admins.

Best regards,
Sarah

> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016 um 20:50 Uhr
> Von: "Christian Boltz" <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email], [hidden email]
> Betreff: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki search broken
>
> Hello,
>
> the wiki search is completely broken/down - it results in
>
>     An error has occurred while searching: HTTP request timed out.
>
> Can a wiki server admin please fix this?
>

> Regards,
>
> Christian Boltz
> --
> Argh, ich wollte heute doch gar nicht mehr siggen!
> [Michael Hoffmann in dag°]

Re: Wiki search broken

Henne Vogelsang-2
Hey,

On 25.02.2016 20:50, Christian Boltz wrote:

> Can a wiki server admin please fix this?

If you want an admin to do something send a mail to [hidden email],
not here :-)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

Re: Wiki search broken

Christian Boltz-5
Hello,

Am Freitag, 26. Februar 2016, 11:23:06 CET schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
> On 25.02.2016 20:50, Christian Boltz wrote:
> > Can a wiki server admin please fix this?
>
> If you want an admin to do something send a mail to
> [hidden email], not here :-)

Don't worry, [hidden email] was already in the CC of my first mail ;-) - but I
had some hope that the wiki admins also read this mailinglist, and also
wanted to inform the people on this ML about what's going on.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
> > Vielen Dank, daß du dir die Zeit nimmst, dran rumzutesten.
> Wenn Du es nicht gemerkt hast: Ich empfehle Dir jetzt die Features,
> die ich gern hätte. Geht schneller, als es selbst zu bauen *g*
Verdammt. Ich wurde reingelegt! ;-))
[Ratti zu > $me beim Testen seiner Fontlinge]