Who or what disabled the openSUSE_Factory repo in obs://home:seife:testing?

Who or what disabled the openSUSE_Factory repo in obs://home:seife:testing?

Stefan Seyfried
(Cross-posting, because I don't know if this is an OBS problem or
another crazy policy)

Today I found that my packages in home:seife:testing are almost all
gone, which prevented my daily "zypper -v dup --no-r
--no-allow-vendor-change" from completing successfully.

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:seife:testing

All but one package in the Factory repo are "excluded" and apparently
there's no way to include them again.

How do I fix that?
--
Stefan Seyfried

Re: [opensuse-packaging] Who or what disabled the openSUSE_Factory repo in obs://home:seife:testing?

Marcus Meissner
On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 01:47:50PM +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

> (Cross-posting, because I don't know if this is an OBS problem or
> another crazy policy)
>
> Today I found that my packages in home:seife:testing are almost all
> gone, which prevented my daily "zypper -v dup --no-r
> --no-allow-vendor-change" from completing successfully.
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:seife:testing
>
> All but one package in the Factory repo are "excluded" and apparently
> there's no way to include them again.
>
> How do I fix that?

osc meta prj home:seife:testing

    <path project="deleted" repository="deleted"/>

not clear what was in this line before, but this line blocks he build.

Ciao, Marcus

Re: [opensuse-packaging] Who or what disabled the openSUSE_Factory repo in obs://home:seife:testing?

Andreas Stieger-2

On 11/22/2017 01:50 PM, Marcus Meissner wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 01:47:50PM +0100, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
>> (Cross-posting, because I don't know if this is an OBS problem or
>> another crazy policy)
>>
>> Today I found that my packages in home:seife:testing are almost all
>> gone, which prevented my daily "zypper -v dup --no-r
>> --no-allow-vendor-change" from completing successfully.
>>
>> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:seife:testing
>>
>> All but one package in the Factory repo are "excluded" and apparently
>> there's no way to include them again.
>>
>> How do I fix that?
> osc meta prj home:seife:testing
>
>     <path project="deleted" repository="deleted"/>
>
> not clear what was in this line before, but this line blocks he build.

osc log -M home:seife:testing
osc rdiff -M home:seife:testing -r68:69
osc log -M windows:mingw:win64
osc rdiff -M windows:mingw:win64 -r144:145

--
Andreas Stieger <[hidden email]>
Project Manager Security

Re: Who or what disabled the openSUSE_Factory repo in obs://home:seife:testing?

Stefan Seyfried
Am 22.11.2017 um 13:52 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
> On Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 13:47:50 CET wrote Stefan Seyfried:
>> How do I fix that?
>
> first if all remove the "deleted" repository from your repository path list...

This helped.

However, I did not put it there ;-)

Thanks for putting me on the right path.
--
Stefan Seyfried