When will BS be accessible again?

Hans-Peter Jansen-2
Hi,

looks like the BS is down ATM.
Any estimation, when it will be up again?

Thanks,
Pete

Re: When will BS be accessible again?

Jan Engelhardt-4
On Wednesday 2017-04-26 15:13, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

>looks like the BS is down ATM.
>Any estimation, when it will be up again?

Once the elephant is removed from storage. (#opensuse-buildservice)

Re: When will BS be accessible again?

Adrian Schröter
On Mittwoch, 26. April 2017, 15:13:22 CEST wrote Hans-Peter Jansen:
> Hi,
>
> looks like the BS is down ATM.
> Any estimation, when it will be up again?

I know it does not help much, but OBS is up, just not reachable :/

Our admin teams are working on the storage and network connections.

Can't give you a time, but ASAP!

sorry
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany

Re: When will BS be accessible again?

Marco Strigl
On 04/26/2017 03:18 PM, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
> On Wednesday 2017-04-26 15:13, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
>>
>> looks like the BS is down ATM.
>> Any estimation, when it will be up again?
>
> Once the elephant is removed from storage. (#opensuse-buildservice)

Elephant removed. BS is up again.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards,
Marco