What to do with error 22 ...

Thomas Edward Beasley Junior
Greetings to my fellow SuSE Linux users,

My power supply died in the midst of a YAST session of adding software.  After replacing the power supply, I am prevented from booting into GRUB and am presented with the error message of <ERROR 22>.  Anyone know what Error 22 is and how to repair it?  Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thomas E. Beasley, Jr. - Registered Penguinista #308709 ttp://counter.li.org , Using Free Software since SuSE 6.4. Currently using SuSE 9.3 Pro with Gnome 2.10 and enjoying the Penguin :-)

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: What to do with error 22 ...

Hartmut Meyer
Hi,

Am Dienstag, 8. August 2006 17:56 schrieb Thomas E. Beasley, Jr.:

> My power supply died in the midst of a YAST session of adding software.
> After replacing the power supply, I am prevented from booting into GRUB and
> am presented with the error message of <ERROR 22>.  Anyone know what Error
> 22 is and how to repair it?

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/grub.html#Troubleshooting

Greetings from Stuhr