Weblate: locking some projects for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3

Weblate: locking some projects for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3

Stanislav Brabec
SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3 translation will start soon, and
translators will be hired. As Weblate does not support branch based
string freezes, we have to lock some translations.

Please do your edits now, or postpone them after the unlock. For fixes,
please use suggestions.

Affected projects:

libzypp, zypper: These projects now have only one branch that will be
deployed simultaneously on both Factory/Tumbleweed and SLE12 SP3.

yast-slide-show: This project has a separate branch for SLE12 SP2 and
master (Factory/Tumbleweed), and will probably have for SLE12 SP3.

Affected languages:
ar Arabic
pt_BR Brazilian Portuguese
zh_CN Chinese Simplified
zh_TW Chinese Traditional
cs Czech
nl Dutch
fr French
de German
hu Hungarian
it Italian
ja Japanese
ko Korean
pl Polish
ru Russian
es Spanish
sv Swedish

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer

Re: Weblate: locking some projects for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3

Ludwig Nussel
Stanislav Brabec schrieb:

> SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 SP3 translation will start soon, and
> translators will be hired. As Weblate does not support branch based
> string freezes, we have to lock some translations.
>
> Please do your edits now, or postpone them after the unlock. For fixes,
> please use suggestions.
>
> Affected projects:
>
> libzypp, zypper: These projects now have only one branch that will be
> deployed simultaneously on both Factory/Tumbleweed and SLE12 SP3.
>
> yast-slide-show: This project has a separate branch for SLE12 SP2 and
> master (Factory/Tumbleweed), and will probably have for SLE12 SP3.

Let's try to work without locking the slide show. The content is
completely different in SLE and openSUSE. openSUSE translators
should just not touch the SLE branch and commercial translators need
to stay away from the master branch.

cu
Ludwig

--
  (o_   Ludwig Nussel
  //\

Ludwig Nussel wrote:
> Stanislav Brabec schrieb:

>> yast-slide-show: This project has a separate branch for SLE12 SP2 and
>> master (Factory/Tumbleweed), and will probably have for SLE12 SP3.
>
> Let's try to work without locking the slide show. The content is
> completely different in SLE and openSUSE. openSUSE translators
> should just not touch the SLE branch and commercial translators need
> to stay away from the master branch.

OK. I hope that it is clean enough now:
https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/yast-slide-show/sle-12-sp2/

Stanislav Brabec schrieb:

> Ludwig Nussel wrote:
>> Stanislav Brabec schrieb:
>
>>> yast-slide-show: This project has a separate branch for SLE12 SP2 and
>>> master (Factory/Tumbleweed), and will probably have for SLE12 SP3.
>>
>> Let's try to work without locking the slide show. The content is
>> completely different in SLE and openSUSE. openSUSE translators
>> should just not touch the SLE branch and commercial translators need
>> to stay away from the master branch.
>
> OK. I hope that it is clean enough now:
> https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/yast-slide-show/sle-12-sp2/

The same warning message appears in the master branch:
https://l10n.opensuse.org/projects/yast-slide-show/master/

cu
Ludwig

--