Waiting for server side source service run

Waiting for server side source service run

Axel Braun-2
Morning all,

I wanted to check in a file using osc, but the 'server-side service run' seems to run forever...on my machine just a second.

Anything wrong with OBS?

Cheers
Axel

Re: Waiting for server side source service run

Adrian Schröter
On Mittwoch, 6. September 2017, 08:05:40 CEST wrote Axel Braun:
> Morning all,
>
> I wanted to check in a file using osc, but the 'server-side service run' seems to run forever...on my machine just a second.
>
> Anything wrong with OBS?

Yes, we have currently some stability problem with the kernel running
the service server.

Solved for now and we will look into that with our kernel people...

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]

Maxfeldstraße 5