Virtual Machine Manager not launching openSUSE ia64

Virtual Machine Manager not launching openSUSE ia64

sollos
I have installed openSUSE 10.3 on a new Quad Xeon and Xen tools in
YaST were not working. Consulted Bugzilla and rectified that
situation, however after doing online updates the Virtual Machine
Manager will not launch again, though this time I can create a new
Virtual Machine.

running virt-manager I get the error: failed to find libvirt_proxy

Thanks for any thoughts!
David Shauger
Vice President

Sollos Technology Solutions

404-975-4626 - voice
404-886-7603 - cell
772-679-5830 - fax
[hidden email]
http://www.sollos.com/

This email has been certified by Thawte
Email certification helps prevent identity theft
Virus scanning provided by Clam Antivirus

Re: Virtual Machine Manager not launching openSUSE ia64

Bernhard Walle-2
* David Shauger <[hidden email]> [2008-03-20 01:13]:
> I have installed openSUSE 10.3 on a new Quad Xeon

Xeon is not IA64 but IA32 and/or x86-64.

        Bernhard