Uploading files with no extension

Magnus Boman
Hi,

How can I upload files to the wiki without having to use a file
extension? I'm trying to upload script files to
http://en.opensuse.org/Boot_time/Scripts.

Thanks,
Magnus

Re: Uploading files with no extension

Rajko M.
On Monday 16 October 2006 22:22, Magnus Boman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I upload files to the wiki without having to use a file
> extension? I'm trying to upload script files to
> http://en.opensuse.org/Boot_time/Scripts.
>
> Thanks,
> Magnus

There is limit what can be uploaded, as you noticed.
I know that for jpg, png and pdf upload works fine.

Probably the easiest way is the one that you already used.
If there is too much text for single wiki page create new one and link to
there. Tags <pre> and </pre> should give proper screen output, ready for copy
and paste.

The other way is to see how to host files somewhere else and link from there.
See Build Service or something like ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people.

Rajko M.

Re: Uploading files with no extension

Magnus Boman
Thanks Rajko. I didn't know about the <pre> tags so previously I had to
put a space at the beginning of each line :)

>>> On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at  3:27 PM, in message
<[hidden email]>, Rajko M
<[hidden email]>