Unstable repository adjustments

Luca Beltrame
Hello,

in an effort to make things less problematic every time we switch Qt versions
needed for KDE:Unstable:Frameworks and KDE:Unstable:Applications, we have
created a new repository called KDE:Unstable:Qt, which links to the latest
version used for these two repos (currently links to KDE:Qt58).

In short, after you add KDE:Unstable:Qt to your repos, you'll track the latest
Qt version used in the Unstable repositories in a far more convenient manner.

Krypton and Argon have already been adjusted (courtesy of Fabian) to the new
scheme.

As usual, please report breakage!

--
Luca Beltrame - KDE Forums team
GPG key ID: A29D259B

Re: Unstable repository adjustments

Christoph Feck
On 08.03.2017 07:13, Luca Beltrame wrote:
> In short, after you add KDE:Unstable:Qt to your repos, you'll track the latest
> Qt version used in the Unstable repositories in a far more convenient manner.
>
> As usual, please report breakage!

Hi, could you enabled debuginfo for KUQ? Thanks :)

Re: Unstable repository adjustments

Fabian Vogt-2
Am Dienstag, 21. März 2017, 04:15:43 CET schrieb Christoph Feck:
> On 08.03.2017 07:13, Luca Beltrame wrote:
> > In short, after you add KDE:Unstable:Qt to your repos, you'll track the latest
> > Qt version used in the Unstable repositories in a far more convenient manner.
> >
> > As usual, please report breakage!
>
> Hi, could you enabled debuginfo for KUQ? Thanks :)

Done!

Cheers,
Fabian

On 21.03.2017 07:27, Fabian Vogt wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 21. März 2017, 04:15:43 CET schrieb Christoph Feck:
>> Hi, could you enabled debuginfo for KUQ? Thanks :)
>
> Done!

Merci. I see debuginfo for qtbase and python-qt, but not the other
packages. The KQ58 repository had debuginfo enabled globally.

If this was done to save resources, I suggest to limit building to once
a month.

Am Donnerstag, 30. März 2017, 01:17:46 CEST schrieb Christoph Feck:

> On 21.03.2017 07:27, Fabian Vogt wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 21. März 2017, 04:15:43 CET schrieb Christoph Feck:
> >> Hi, could you enabled debuginfo for KUQ? Thanks :)
> >
> > Done!
>
> Merci. I see debuginfo for qtbase and python-qt, but not the other
> packages. The KQ58 repository had debuginfo enabled globally.
>
> If this was done to save resources, I suggest to limit building to once
> a month.

No, I enabled it globally as well and triggered a rebuild of all packages.
Maybe it's some hiccup in OBS, I'll trigger another rebuild.

Cheers,
Fabian