Unable to login

Ferdinand Galko
Hello,

I do not know if I am the only one.
I cannot login into https://l10n.opensuse.org/ for two day.
It is only trying to reach login page after pressing of Login. Time
limit gone and nothing.
There are lot of error bars
"OpenID discovery error: Error fetching XRDS document: <urlopen error
[Errno 113] No route to host>" after return to
https://l10n.opensuse.org/.

Can you please somebody help me.

Ferdinand
Slovak translator

Re: Unable to login

Ferdinand Galko
Hello all,

Something strange happened.
I was able to login into openSUSE weblate today morning after 2 days
full of unsuccessful attepts to login.

Best regards

Ferdinand