Tumbleweed installation page/wiki

David Medina
Hi,
I think that 'https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Tumbleweed_installation'
should be available for translating the same way
'https://software.opensuse.org/421' is.
I mean, through a normal po file. The strings could be added in
software-opensuse.po or create a new one.

It would be just coherent, given that both are accessible as a follow
up from the landing page and they act in a parallel way now. I know
that Tumbleweed's is a wiki, but making it a normal page would make it
easier to translate and available to more languages than the ones that
can have/mantain a wiki.

Thanks,

David

Re: Tumbleweed installation page/wiki

Carlos E. R.-2
On 2015-11-04 15:27, David Medina wrote:
> Hi,
> I think that 'https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Tumbleweed_installation'
> should be available for translating the same way
> 'https://software.opensuse.org/421' is.
> I mean, through a normal po file. The strings could be added in
> software-opensuse.po or create a new one.

It has to be a new file.

To use the same file name we need to have one in trunk, the other in
Leap branch.

> It would be just coherent, given that both are accessible as a follow
> up from the landing page and they act in a parallel way now. I know
> that Tumbleweed's is a wiki, but making it a normal page would make it
> easier to translate and available to more languages than the ones that
> can have/mantain a wiki.

Yep.

                (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)