Tumbleweed 20181219 : broken akonadi imap TLS ?

Tumbleweed 20181219 : broken akonadi imap TLS ?

Bruno Friedmann-2
After reading mail during half an hours I'm getting popup in kmail with

Server:imap.domain.tld
Could not connect to host The TLS/SSL connection has been closed.

déc 24 10:35:28 qt-kt kmail[24045]: QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected
null receiver

Also I've another imap server that can't be connected (imap+sslv3 port 993)
since the TW upgrade.

What will be the best way to track down the culprit component ?

--

Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

Re: Tumbleweed 20181219 : broken akonadi imap TLS ?

Wolfgang Bauer
Am Montag, 24. Dezember 2018, 10:41:18 schrieb Bruno Friedmann:
> What will be the best way to track down the culprit component ?

Maybe enabling IMAP logging would show something?
https://techbase.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Akonadi/Debug_IMAP#IMAP_traffic_log

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang