Translation deadline for openSUSE Leap 15.0

Translation deadline for openSUSE Leap 15.0

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Dear Translators,

Our release day for openSUSE Leap 15.0 is approaching. I should announce translation deadlines for this release.
We are allowed to translate until 13th May 2018 for integrated software packages (all of the Leap release). We'll have the translation packaging the day later.
Infrastructure things (software.opensuse.org/ release notes/....) should be finished until 21st May.

Of course, you are are all invited to our release at the openSUSE Conference. :)
Thanks for all the contributions! It is a pleasure with you on this mailinglist and in this team.

Best regards,
Sarah