Translating the Release Announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2

Translating the Release Announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2

ddemaio
Hi all,
The release announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2 is ready for
translation. We have some weeks before the release in July.

It would be highly appreciated if you could help to translate the
release announcement to your native language and help promote the news
of that release. Currently the release is only in English. Please link
your translated version to the top and include your ISO 639-1 Code
language code (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes).

I have placed the release announcement on the openSUSE wiki at
https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.2. This is the single
point from where I will take all the links of the translated versions.
Please remember to link your translated version to your ISO 639-1 Code
on https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.2

v/r
Doug

Re: Translating the Release Announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2

Sogal-2
Hi,

Le mardi 12 mai 2020 à 10:56:19, ddemaio a écrit :

> Hi all,
> The release announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2 is ready for translation. We
> have some weeks before the release in July.
>
> It would be highly appreciated if you could help to translate the release
> announcement to your native language and help promote the news of that
> release. Currently the release is only in English. Please link your
> translated version to the top and include your ISO 639-1 Code language code
> (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes).
>
> I have placed the release announcement on the openSUSE wiki at
> https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.2. This is the single point
> from where I will take all the links of the translated versions. Please
> remember to link your translated version to your ISO 639-1 Code on
> https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.2

French translation is in WIP, will be available at:

https://fr.opensuse.org/Annonce_de_version_15.2

once done.

'When there is no more room at school, the dumb will walk the Earth.'

Sébastien 'sogal' Poher

Re: [opensuse-project] Translating the Release Announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2

Jan Papež (honyczek)

Czech translation is being prepared.
https://cs.opensuse.org/Ozn%C3%A1men%C3%AD_nov%C3%A9ho_vyd%C3%A1n%C3%AD_15.2

st 27. 5. 2020 v 10:53 odesílatel Marina Latini

--
Jan Papež (honyczek)

Re: [opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-translation] Translating the Release Announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2

medwinz-2
On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:31 PM ddemaio <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I wanted to see if any other people are interested in translating the
> release announcement. It would be great if we could get some other
> languages translated. We plan on sending to media contacts the Americas,
> Asia and Europe.
> v/r
> Doug

Hi Doug,

Indonesian community don't have id.opensuse.org (we don't have enough
resource to maintain all the translation from the en wiki :-))
So, we translate the announcement on our web/blog, the permalink will
be https://opensuse.id/2020/07/02/pengumuman-rilis-opensuse-152 but it
is schedule to be published on July 2, 2020 (13 UTC)

This is the preview link in Indonesian translation
https://opensuse.id/?p=2815&preview=1&_ppp=f4883f8bb6

best,
--
Edwin