Translating the Release Announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2

Translating the Release Announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2

ddemaio
Hi all,
The release announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2 is ready for
translation. We have some weeks before the release in July.

It would be highly appreciated if you could help to translate the
release announcement to your native language and help promote the news
of that release. Currently the release is only in English. Please link
your translated version to the top and include your ISO 639-1 Code
language code (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes).

I have placed the release announcement on the openSUSE wiki at
https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.2. This is the single
point from where I will take all the links of the translated versions.
Please remember to link your translated version to your ISO 639-1 Code
on https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.2

v/r
Doug

Re: Translating the Release Announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2

Sogal-2
Hi,

Le mardi 12 mai 2020 à 10:56:19, ddemaio a écrit :

> Hi all,
> The release announcement for openSUSE Leap 15.2 is ready for translation. We
> have some weeks before the release in July.
>
> It would be highly appreciated if you could help to translate the release
> announcement to your native language and help promote the news of that
> release. Currently the release is only in English. Please link your
> translated version to the top and include your ISO 639-1 Code language code
> (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes).
>
> I have placed the release announcement on the openSUSE wiki at
> https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.2. This is the single point
> from where I will take all the links of the translated versions. Please
> remember to link your translated version to your ISO 639-1 Code on
> https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.2

French translation is in WIP, will be available at:

https://fr.opensuse.org/Annonce_de_version_15.2

once done.

'When there is no more room at school, the dumb will walk the Earth.'

Sébastien 'sogal' Poher