Tired with M$ Windows? Use Linux

Fajar Priyanto
Hi all,
It seems that almost every one of us has been a victim of computer virus. From
a very minor annoyance to a big pain in the back re-installing the whole
operating system. Dan how often? Veryyyy often.. No matter if we have
installed antivirus program with regular updates, there is always a
possibility that we might get infected with a computer virus. So, why wait?
Use Linux. There's more to it....

Read the full writing at (pls mind the word wrap):
http://linux2.arinet.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=1&id=75&Itemid=35

Knowledge belongs to everyone,
http://linux2.arinet.org
11:54pm up 1:22, 2.6.16.13-4-default GNU/Linux

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: Tired with M$ Windows? Use Linux

James Ogley
We all use Linux already, this sort of thing belongs on suse-ot.

Thanks

James
--
James Ogley