Temporarily stop AppArmor

pinguin74
Hi there,

how do you completely stop AppArmor temporarily?

I´d like to stop AA for a short time and restart it again.

I see there is /etc/init.d/boot.apparmor is this the one to use?

Thanks

Re: Temporarily stop AppArmor

Carlos E. R.-2
On 2014-09-23 03:33, pinguin74 wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> how do you completely stop AppArmor temporarily?

What openSUSE version?

                (from 13.1 x86_64 "Bottle" at Telcontar)

Re: Temporarily stop AppArmor

Marcus Meissner
On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 03:33:57AM +0200, pinguin74 wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> how do you completely stop AppArmor temporarily?
>
> I´d like to stop AA for a short time and restart it again.
>
> I see there is /etc/init.d/boot.apparmor is this the one to use?

Yes, that can be used.

However please note that running programs cannot be confined again
when restarting apparmor, only fresh started programs.

Ciao, Marcus