Templates Intro and Info in Dutch wiki behave different compared to English wiki

Templates Intro and Info in Dutch wiki behave different compared to English wiki

Freek de Kruijf-2
I use copies of the templates Intro and Info from the English wiki in the
Dutch wiki. However in the English wiki they show resp. a blue and a gray
vertical bar in front of the text. In the Dutch wiki there is no vertical bar
present. How do I get this bar?

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf

Re: Templates Intro and Info in Dutch wiki behave different compared to English wiki

Dustin Falgout
 I am just taking a shot in the dark here but I would think you could edit
 the template itself ensuring that it is identical to the one on the English
 site. If that doesn't work, maybe try creating a new template from scratch
 and then copy and paste the code from the one that works. Good luck! :)

 -Dustin

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Freek de Kruijf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I use copies of the templates Intro and Info from the English wiki in the
> Dutch wiki. However in the English wiki they show resp. a blue and a gray
> vertical bar in front of the text. In the Dutch wiki there is no vertical bar
> present. How do I get this bar?
>

> --
> fr.gr.
>
> Freek de Kruijf

Re: Templates Intro and Info in Dutch wiki behave different compared to English wiki

Ascaf
2013/5/16 Freek de Kruijf <[hidden email]>:

> I use copies of the templates Intro and Info from the English wiki in the
> Dutch wiki. However in the English wiki they show resp. a blue and a gray
> vertical bar in front of the text. In the Dutch wiki there is no vertical bar
> present. How do I get this bar?
>

> --
> fr.gr.
>
> Freek de Kruijf

Try importing MediaWiki Common.css from English openSUSE Wiki to your
language, using @import, e.g. like here:
http://de.opensuse.org/MediaWiki:Common.css
In practice:
* go to http://nl.opensuse.org/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Common.css&action=edit
* modify content from
/** CSS die hier wordt geplaatst heeft invloed op alle skins */
/** CSS die hier wordt geplaatst heeft invloed op alle skins */

/* Importieren des englischen MediaWiki:Common.css */

@import url("http://en.opensuse.org/load.php?debug=false&lang=en&modules=site&only=styles&skin=bentofluid&*");