TW Konsole 19.04.1 close tab buttons need to disappear

TW Konsole 19.04.1 close tab buttons need to disappear

Felix Miata-3
http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/KDE/giantKonsole19041TabCloseButtons.jpg

Anyone know if these oversized lurking accidents can be exterminated? Close
buttons on tabs are evil. I don't see any such option in edit profile.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/

Re: TW Konsole 19.04.1 close tab buttons need to disappear

Patrick Shanahan-2
* Felix Miata <[hidden email]> [05-27-19 01:18]:
> http://fm.no-ip.com/SS/KDE/giantKonsole19041TabCloseButtons.jpg
>
> Anyone know if these oversized lurking accidents can be exterminated? Close
> buttons on tabs are evil. I don't see any such option in edit profile.

certainly, on konsole you don't have to display the tabs so then the close
buttons on the tabs are not visible.  but may have not been instituted
until kde4

Re: TW Konsole 19.04.1 close tab buttons need to disappear

Wolfgang Bauer
Am Montag, 27. Mai 2019, 01:16:45 schrieb Felix Miata:
> Anyone know if these oversized lurking accidents can be exterminated? Close
> buttons on tabs are evil. I don't see any such option in edit profile.

This has nothing to do with the profile.
It can be configured in the "normal" settings, "Configure konsole"->"TabBar".

You can choose to have the close button "On each tab", once "On the tab bar",
or "None" at all.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang