System freezes "preparing to sleep"

Andreas Moroder-3
Hello,

yesterday I updated my suse 9.3 with opensuse 10.1
Since then the machine works for only max 5 minutes then it freezes.
In the log I found:

Aug 12 12:14:45 linux zmd: ShutdownManager (WARN): Preparing to sleep...
Aug 12 12:14:46 linux zmd: ShutdownManager (WARN): Going to sleep,
waking up at 08/13/2006 11:59:45

The waking up time is always 24h minus 15 minutes.

I stopped zmd but the machine continues to freeze.
Can anyone tell me how to stop this trange behaviour ?

Thanks
Andreas

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]