Survey request: Survey on contributor's activities in OS/FS projects (Free University of Berlin)

Survey request: Survey on contributor's activities in OS/FS projects (Free University of Berlin)

FLOSS@FUB
Dear OpenSuse community member,

in cooperation with the software engineering research group at Free
University of Berlin (Freie Universit├Ąt Berlin), we are currently
conducting an empirical survey on time consumption of participants in
Open Source/Free Software projects.

In this survey we want to find out how much time is consumed in the
different activities and aspects of Open Source/Free Software projects,
such as software development, documenting, maintaining or user support.

We would greatly appreciate you participating in our survey!
As the majority of our participants are developers, your participation
as a non-codewriter will be especially valuable to us!

This survey will take you no more than 15 minutes of your precious time.
It is now open and will be closed in 10 days. Note on data security:
This survey is anonymous, so no personal information will be asked.

As a gift in return we will share our insights with you (an URL is shown
at completion of the survey).

The Link to the survey: http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/pepper/survey/

Thank You!

Contact: [hidden email]