Support for Debian Unstable/Testing

Scott Talbert
Hi,

I'm new to OBS, but it looks like a very useful service.

Is there any reason OBS doesn't support Debian Unstable and Testing
distributions?  I see that it supports Fedora Rawhide.

Scott

Re: Support for Debian Unstable/Testing

Neal Gompa
On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 9:58 AM, Scott Talbert <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to OBS, but it looks like a very useful service.
>
> Is there any reason OBS doesn't support Debian Unstable and Testing
> distributions?  I see that it supports Fedora Rawhide.

Debian Testing is available.
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Debian:Testing

You just have to manually enable it in your project meta.

On Mon, 15 Jan 2018, Neal Gompa wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm new to OBS, but it looks like a very useful service.
>>
>> Is there any reason OBS doesn't support Debian Unstable and Testing
>> distributions?  I see that it supports Fedora Rawhide.
>>

> Debian Testing is available.
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/Debian:Testing
>
> You just have to manually enable it in your project meta.

Nice!  Thanks Neal.