Suggested improvement to the Wiki

Brenton Horne

Hi,

I have been doing a little editing of the openSUSE Wiki and I thought I
would ask for the wikEd extension (no link provided as this message was
blocked when I included it) to be added to the openSUSE Wiki. It's a
gadget that individual users can choose to enable or disable (via their
user preferences) for their own use and it provides some text editor
features to the Wiki markup-editing interface, most importantly, in my
opinion, it provides syntax highlighting for the Wiki markup. Please
don't see this as some sort of attack or insult (some people find asking
for improvements as either an attack or an insult), I am honestly just
asking because I think this would make it easier for editors to
contribute to the Wiki.

Thanks for your time,
Brenton