Submit request 140228

Sascha Manns-3
Hello mates,

i've just seen that request: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/140228

But i'm unsure if we should accept them or not. In general it isn't a good
idea to package a software inside a other package, or?
--
Sincerly yours
Sascha Manns

Re: Submit request 140228

Karl Eichwalder
Sascha Manns <[hidden email]> writes:

> i've just seen that request: https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/140228
>
> But i'm unsure if we should accept them or not. In general it isn't a good
> idea to package a software inside a other package, or?

IMO, as a workaround in Documentation:Tools it is ok, but we should get
rid of it ASAP.

For openSUSE:Factory, those workarounds are not acceptable, of course.

--
Karl Eichwalder                              SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
R&D / Documentation                          Maxfeldstraße 5